Vongola

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumble Fighter's Guild, Vongola

2 posters

Har Har ._.

InsanityxD
    InsanityxD
    Storm Guardian

Gemini Rooster
    Job/hobbies : Freeloader ._.
    Humor : Anything Funny ._.

Har Har ._. Empty Har Har ._.

Post by InsanityxD Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:28 pm

My World History teacher was showing us a movie about the samurai that related to our current unit. It the middle of a scene it suddenly switched over to a picture of Hello Kitty. It got quiet when a kid piped up, "What happened?" Our teacher replied that he didn't want us to see the sex scene, but what he didn't remember was the sound. Our entire class then sat in awkward silence and the PA proceeded to emit REALLY loud moans for a solid three minutes. My Life is Sooo Average~!~!

Alright, so some sick old ass lady coughed some blood and mucus on me while going to Chinese School on the bus. (which happened before this world history teacher incident) So i'm sick again...be on rumble fighter when i take some Robitussin, even though this shet doesn't work ._.
    ßruno
    ßruno
    Admin

Cancer Goat

Har Har ._. Empty Re: Har Har ._.

Post by ßruno Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Gg, History Teacher FTW. and robittussin does cure coughing up blood >:O. and claw finaly gifted your last key after 500years.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm