Vongola

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumble Fighter's Guild, Vongola

3 posters

Leage of Legends

InsanityxD
    InsanityxD
    Storm Guardian

Gemini Rooster
    Job/hobbies : Freeloader ._.
    Humor : Anything Funny ._.

Leage of Legends Empty Leage of Legends

Post by InsanityxD Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 pm

So one of Derrick's friends came over MY house (Derrick, my cousin, lives with me as you should already know this). My friend saw me playing Rumble Fighter and said i should play League of Legend).I played Sona (my profile picture) I kind of like the game, but I don't want to play alone (I forgot to ask for his info shet). Somebody play with me, if they want. ._.

It's a one round, but long (like 25-60 minutes, mostly around 45), loads like Rumble fighter in the beginning and can be single, 3vs3, or 5vs5. If your ping is high, it may get laggy. You can easily leave and return if you dc but cannot go onto a different game until that game ends. When you die, you will be revived depending on the current time of the game. Real money is not needed at all!!! All Champions/Characters + Runes (A somewhat build/buff) are free. Real money is used to buy Champions (so you don't need to save money for it) and Skins. You can play any champion, but some are overpowered and some are underpowered. (Sona is called an overpowered character, but i don't believe it since she's a pure support.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c97fef3c1267210115892