Vongola

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumble Fighter's Guild, Vongola

2 posters

FU FKING JIT SU >:O

ßruno
    ßruno
    Admin

Cancer Goat

FU FKING JIT SU >:O Empty FU FKING JIT SU >:O

Post by ßruno Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 pm

The one on the right s0n the 799$

http://store.shopfujitsu.com/fpc/Ecommerce/buildseriesbean.do?series=AH530

Compaq/Hp/Lenvo are all the same. They're just diffrent branchs and they all over heat like fk so dont get those.

Dell doesn't let you use the f keys unless your holding fn which is bs. So if you press f2 for a macro with out holding fn, you will turn off ur wirless card.

All laptops dont let you use the arrow keys to angle jump in 2dirrections(differs from each brand) for some bs reason, but accers are even worse. The set up I use is (p = up)(; = down)(L = left)(' = right) but for accers that doesnt work, and the only thing that does work is (0 = up)(p = down)(o = left)([ = right),and thats retarted because the up and down aren't lined up at fking all. If you use a control than accers are great, but controlers are ghey for rf >:O

If you got a spare usb keyboard or don't mind buying 1 you can use that to completly avoid the arrow key problem, but fitting a keyboard and a laptop on your lap isn't that comfy.

Also a plus for Fujitsu you cant use the set up I normaly use [(p = up)(; = down)(L = left)(' = right)] but you can use (5 = up)(2 = down)(1 = left)(3= right) which is much better because it's perfectly lined up and not right beside the enter key.

Asus I've never had but im pretty sure it's a branch of accer. Which means you will have the same problems with the dirrection keys(Most fking likely).

I honstly wouldn't trust an Emachine or a MSI for a fking paper weight. Let alone a fking computer(Never had one so try it at your own risk s0n).

That leaves you with Alien Ware(deffintly good because it's a gameing laptop BUT FKING EXPENSIVE S0N, AND WAY MORE THAN WhAT YOU NEED FOR RF), Toshiba(never had one before but i think it's related to Alien Ware, Fujitsu(FKING PRO), and samsung which I've also never had before and know absolutly nothing about.

requirments for LAGLESS RF(doesnt fix shity internet)

Intel i5 460m or better processor(the i5 460m is plently no point in going higher unless its gonna cost you the same or less)

1gb ati grapic card(cant't realy get one that isn't good enough for RF)

Ram you want DDR3 of course for better processing speed

Windows XP you'll only need 1gb of ram for RF
    Vista you will need at 2gb
    Windows 7 you will need 1.5gb

Thats pretty much it, FIGURE THE REST OUT YOURSELF S0N >:O
    EvilDiondrei
    EvilDiondrei

Taurus Rooster

FU FKING JIT SU >:O Empty Re: FU FKING JIT SU >:O

Post by EvilDiondrei Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:24 pm

+1 Gj pal ^_^

If i did buy this laptop, I would use my fancy keyboard that I ever love so dearly. So I should be fine when it comes to controls :)
    ßruno
    ßruno
    Admin

Cancer Goat

Post by ßruno Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:24 am

has to be a usb keyboard. if its the 1 with the special plug you need to get an adapter s0n.
    EvilDiondrei
    EvilDiondrei

Taurus Rooster

Post by EvilDiondrei Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 am

Yes Bruno I know. lol xP Thx anyway though. And yes the keyboard I plan to use is a USB :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:47 am